Sunday, September 23, 2012

Day 254 - Sun 23rd Sept - Nothing in the Tank

I'm going to be honest i can't be arsed to day. So it's going to be ultra short;

4 hours kip. Knackered
Early morning meeting. Painful
Training session cancelled - Raining
Sunday Lunch at Pub with uber top pal - disappointing grub, good company
Liverpool lost to United - bollocks
Rained all day - depressing
Hole in my shoes - wet
Lay on sofa for rest of day - immovable
Emailed Alistair McGowans agent to invite him to come practice at Comedy Chops - He lives locally
Ate mint humbugs and played with my cock - man thing (cock handling not mint humbugs)

**I'd like to point out it wasn't masturbation it was what blokes do which is generic and subconscious playing with your tackle. It's almost soothing and relaxing.

Bed

End

Yawn

(not the most interesting entry but i refer to my opening line)

Nite
x

No comments:

Post a Comment