Monday, September 17, 2012

Day 247 - Sun 16th Sept - Sunday Bloody Sunday

I've got nowt in my head to write today. I'm all out of subjects. I reckon i've had a good run of different subjects so instead i'm going to list what i did today;

  • Early morning meeting in Chelsea. All about feelings and emotions. Shall i kill myself now or later?
  • Coffee with a mate afterwards. Not sure if i actually get on with him. Odd coffee, like the sort you have with an ex partner and you're trying to be civil. Strange.
  • Read of paper at cafe whilst eyeing up Chelsea girls posing up and down Kings Road.
  • Read of paper at cafe whilst being eyed up by Chelsea boys posing up and down Kings Road
  • Lunch with lovely neice
  • Cinema with lovely neice. Lawless. Savage and brutal film but fuck loads better than Sweeney
  • More popcorn - bonus
  • More popcorn in arse cleft - non bonus
  • 2 text messages about Tesco mobile ad - Satisfies the attention seeking craving within
  • X Factor - see above for Chelsea meeting
  • Write blog
  • Match of Day 2
  • 3 episodes of Friday Night Lights - addicted
  • Sleep - eventually
I'm that dull today

x

No comments:

Post a Comment