Monday, March 26, 2012

Day 82 - Friday 23rd March

Mileage 0 – Weekly Mileage 21 miles

My god, so tired today. 4 hours sleep after being keyed up from Comedy last night. I’m not great on 4 hours or less sleep. Hard to concentrate, ultra short tempered and want to eat everything in my path. In short, like I'm pregnant, or a bus driver. It was going to be a long day.

Apparently Churchill and Thatcher survived on 4 hours sleep. Then again they entered the country into 3 wars and 2 recessions. I'll keep my head down today.

How the hell do people have kids? Jesus I am so lucky that all my lack of sleep is self-induced. At least i can catch up. People who have kids have to wait around 5 years to catch up with kip. I have no idea how they do it. Once again I aim a long nod of respect to my married and kidded up pals. You are true legends. Though I doubt they would have the energy to nod back without dropping off.

Luckily it was the world’s most unproductive day. I set a new world record of inactivity. Although to be fair, I sent 2 emails and ordered 2 sets of new letter headed paper. It was that thrilling. I managed to avoid any kind of work until I managed to slope off at 4pm for a long sleep on the sofa.

It was then Friday night. Classic. Friday nights are the best time of the week. Where the week’s frustrations can be exorcised. A night to party. To break out. To rock and roll!

I watched Midsomer Murder and went to bed.

More Sausage Roll than Rock and Roll

Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment