Saturday, March 17, 2012

Day 74 Thursday 15th march

Mileage 7; time 56 mins; weekly mileage 20 miles.

Cool, another 7 miles under the belt. Not feeling at the races today. In fact if I was racing at Cheltenham I would be a 1000 to 1 shot. In fact I'd be shot. Simple. It's a good job I'm not at the races. Hopefully the only thing I hope that will be shot today is my load. Yuk. Sorry folks that was un called for.Grim

Not too much to report other than I spent most of the day avoiding things again. Procrastination is so natural to me. Jesus, I've caught up on all the backlog of Relocation Relocation Relocation and my laptop has taken such a pounding it's broken. I now know the full range of proce range on Flog It and Dickinsons Real Deal is ace. Boy do I need change. Quickly.

Run was a bit of a trundle and uninspired. One of those you just knock out. Get mileage under the belt and move on. Not sure if it's really going to help me achieve my time. It won't. I should really structure training towards it. This week hasn't really been good for time, fitness and focus. Looks like its all about the long one now. The only thing that will pull it back.

Anyway short and sweet today. Not a lot to report so I,m going to shut my gob now.

Big love

Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment