Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Day 271 - Weds 10th - Your blog topics

"I'm here because I'm not all there." One of my favourite sayings.

I wasn't all there yesterday but today I'm here so I'm well pleased about that. (Remember in the 80's when you used to put 'well' in front of every describing word. 'Well good, 'well skillfull', 'well big' etc - a random memory)

What to talk about today? I had a business meeting, chewed the fat, did a killer workout, went to a meeting and came home at 10pm. Pretty dull stuff again huh?

In this blog I could have talked about Jimmy Saville (Say what you want but at least he was consistent), the bloke who's jumping 23 miles from the edge of space to earth (should just take LSD - easier) or Sir John Gurdon, the Nobel peace prize winner because of his school report saying you'll never amount to anything in science. (Doh!) but i haven't got much chat again So i threw this blog open to the world of Facebook to see if anyone had some suggestions. Here's what i got;

  • Chest Infections and whisky (If you drink lots of the later you'll get the former. if you got the former you need lots of the later. it's whats known as 'symmetry' or another term 'a great fucking excuse to get on it)
  • The Valleys (Welsh TV I've yet to see. Apparently horrific but can't comment yet)
  • What's the Hardest Animal (I'm presuming toughest not exterior - Hardest animal though is undoubtedly a Fly. They just don't give a fuck and are totally stupid and fearless plus they eat shit.)
  • Graduates of Today (from a HR Manager so they bound to think they are total norses - They are. Total dip shits who come out £30k in debt full of arrogance but can't spell, live at home until they're 29 and feel life owes them a living. God i've turned int a tory. Only because i'm tired)
  • My Life as a fool for Love (Oh dear someones been dumped)
  • Hurrah for us and our Irrational Hope in the face of all evidence to the contrary (see above and look up anti depressants in the dictionary)
  • People who have lovely lives - are they just better at putting a positive spin on it (No they're just better liars. Try seeing behind the curtains. Abject misery usually)

I know, exactly, not the easiest bunch of topics to write about is it? They say write about what you know and I'm not sure i know anything about them at all. So I'm not going to write anything

Night night

xx

(PS it would have been about love but I'm just too bleeding tired - I'll do that tomorrow)

Oh and the subjects i was considering myself?

1 - The day i got barred from Bikram Yoga

2 - Modern man v old school man

3 - Smelly cocks v smelly pussies - which is worse

Night readers i promise a good full blog tomorrow

x

No comments:

Post a Comment