Thursday, May 31, 2012

Day 150 - Weds 30th May - Suicide

Today was a day when sod all happened. You know when you open your eyes in the morning and the first thing you want it to be is tonight. It's going to be a long day.

Some people are fighting emotional family stuff. Some people illness. Some people in my family are on the edge. Some friends i know are struggling big time. So for me it's best if i don;t complain. Don't moan. Keep my spirits up. Go about my business and remain positive.

So in keeping with that, woke feeling physically dreadful, fluey, energy less, eyes look like they have had a fight with Jordans tits and i want today to be over. See told you i was cheery.

I stoically Maneuvered myself downstairs onto the sofa where i proceeded to spend the day watching Jeremy Kyle, Homes under the Hammer, The Professionals, Dickinsons Real Deal, Escape to the Country, Deal or No Deal, Flog It, Antiques Hunters, The Sweeney, The News, Lewis and then Masterchef repeats on Good Food +1.



It helped even more that it was blazing sunshine outside and there were sounds of people going to work, kids playing, laughter, life. I steadfastly refused to join in and isolated myself in my little bubble of illness and misery and proceeded to fry my brain for 15 hours with and orgy of shit TV.

It certainly did the trick as by 10pm i was considering ways to kill myself. I recommend if anyone is actually clinically depressed and thinking of ending it all, check yourself into Centreparks and watch that tellie all day. It will do the job, guaranteed.

Not really bloggers. I felt shit bit did loads of work and what i needed to do. Business cards and all.

Night

cough
x

No comments:

Post a Comment