Monday, February 13, 2012

Day 43 - Monday 13th February

Mileage - Nah

Monday blues. Flat line day. A day equivalent to being in a coma. Unsatisfied with job, pissed off with work, feeling low, down, lazy. If i was a drink, today i would be ultra flat coke. Not even splitting my pants right up my ass could raise a smile. A joyless day with joyless people in a joyless office with a joyless head.

God. That's a storming opener huh, bet you really can't wait to read on now. Really laid down a 'hook' intro there didn't i? 'Oh my god Nick that's really hooked me into to read more, i literally can't wait for my spirits to be raised in this entry, i simply have to read on,' i bet you're thinking.

Couldn't be arsed  to do gym, cycle, yoga or even a meeting. Not a good head space to be. Not a good human space to be. Slack of mind and body. Slacker even than Jordan's snatch.

I think today is one of those days to put a lid on, get an early night, consign to history as 'out of the way'. Eat clean, not do anything wrong, say anything wrong, fall out with anyone and just 'put to bed'.

Still on the plus side i was introduced to new music today, Maverick Sabre. Totally wicked and superb so that's tidy, plus of course it's Valentines day tomorrow so no doubt ladies will be swooning at my feet on the way to the office and the mailbox will be jam packed full of knickers in the post. Though to be fair I've moved so many times nobody knows my address, so that will be the reason if idon't get any cards. Thats what i'm telling myself anyway.

It's tough being the Dom Juan of Tooting. Now it's the Valentino of Isleworth. My god, such is the romance of the boy. I think it will more than likely to be a Valentines Set meal for 1 from Sainsburys called 'I can't believe your not married yet'.

Good news is Injury is a little better, so hopefully tomorrow i will get my Mojo back and get in the gym early doors and get back on the path of energy and vitality. Who knows i may even get my sense of humour back tomorrow. No jokes today, other than splitting my trousers at work in my suit all the way up my ass. Thank god for long overcoats i say otherwise the journey back home would have been really drafty. #embarrassing.

That's it joggers. That's all I've got today. The Monday Mayhem Suicide Club was averted. Here's to a banging Tuesday.

PS - re read my blog from yesterday. Yuk. I didn't like the way i came across as a preachy sanctimonious tosspot about addiction etc. Nobody likes a preacher about addiction etc. Puts people off more. I think i need to take heed from the old adage of 'attraction rather than promotion'. Makes it far more palatable me thinks and it's far groovier way to live. A bot more dignity and restraint

Hurrah i see the light today.

End of sermon

Bye
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment