Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Day 37 - Tuesday 7th January

The recovery continues.

I'm sat here, at midnight, with temperatures lower than an OAP's balls, wrapped up in layers of warmth reflecting on a pretty decent day.

Woke up at 6am after not much sleep but for the first time in 2 weeks no foggy eyes and i had energy. I actually felt like getting out of bed and facing the day for first time in a good few weeks. Result!

The fact i got out of bed and then hopped straight back in as it was freezing is unimportant. I had the intention if not the execution.

My attitude and head was clearer. No delays on tube, no negative thoughts and managed to write a joke on way in to work.

Busy day at work and i felt like i did a good solid honest day. It does make you feel good when you are productive. So unlike me.

The injury continues to heal. The energy slowly returns as i enter my 8th day without caffeine and sweetener. Remarkable.

The temperature dropped throughout the day, after it being beautiful. Crystal clear and colder than a Frigid convention. Semi pleased i don't have to run tonight. I am definitely a pussy when it comes to the cold. Hardy and hardcore i am not when it's so cold. Watching runners pass me by without hats, gloves and ski suits made me wonder how they do it. Big respect.

Did another Bikram Class at night. Too warm up and also stretch. I was a little tired and the over gay teacher annoyed me. Banging on about Bikram and overdoing the lectures on the do's and don'ts. Plus the fucker kept on picking on me, so i had a little mini strop and refused to do the things he told me to do.

I'm such a moody little child sometimes. I almost dropped my dummy in awkward pose. Still i got away without making a scene and thanked him for the class after. Hiding my searing resentment of him and his class.

That's it really, not alot of interest today. Getting Osteopathy tomorrow which will be great. Semi day off (that's a half day not a day off from getting a semi hard on) and will try to maintain the clean week so far.

Will get stuck into the blog abit tomorrow to try and redress the miserable 2 weeks entries and explore a couple of themes i have been meaning to write about. Looking good to get back running for the week. So all is moving in the right direction.

Head pretty chilled today but little in the way of humour at 12pm after long long day

Until tomorrow jogger bloggers

Peace and stuff
xx

1 comment:

  1. Nice Blog, how do you keep so up beat, keep it up sounds like your on the mending track again.
    Mx

    ReplyDelete