Friday, February 3, 2012

Day 33 - Friday 3rd February

Morning all

Well it's End of the week and i have completed my 4th day of no sugar/sweetener and caffeine. My god, still have headache, aching back, foggy brain and unbelievable intolerance. I tried to write this last night but was so tired i was writing like Harry Rednapp on Valium.

People suggest i may have wheat or sweetener intolerance but i think i just have intolerance.

It's a really good job i didn't experience any late or cancelled trains, heavy traffic, massive congestion, overcrowded commuting, signal failure this week. Otherwise i may have spontaneously combusted. I had to hold it together i few times this week when i wanted to blow. Made it through without being arrested. Result

Obviously still not running, but judging by the sub zero temperatures, i'm secretly delighted. Fair play to all who i have seen trotting outside tonight. More hardy souls than me. Respect. Still feel physically drained so even if i could run i just know it would be a struggle.

Contented myself with good class of Bikram Yoga for a good stretch and heat up, Enjoyed it and although felt groggy and yawned all class, felt ok during it, just well tired afterwards. Still it's the 1st form of exercise i've done all week so feel reasonably good about myself after.

Then it was straight into a 2 hour traffic jam in Wansdworth. Great for the head and i have to say, after a few headbutts of the steering wheel i felt calm.

Pretty much a dull day readers. Little in the way of inspiration or interest today i'm afraid, and i'm not expecting the weekend to be any different. Gunna keep myself away from the world i think whilst withdrawing from this shit and feeling like at any time i'm going to blow. Much safer for all concerned me thinks.

Osteo on Saturday for injury and tight hips, physio on Sunday. Will squeeze in a couple of Bikram sessions and have a good stretch me thinks. Rock and Roll i am not expecting. I'll leave that for when i'm feeling better

Yawn,zzzzzzzz

Have a great weekend people

x

No comments:

Post a Comment