Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Day 86 - Mr Potato Head

I've got nothing today. I think that Sahara dust storm has seeped into my head. It's a struggle to remember what I did today let alone write about it.


Laptop still missing. As is my sense of humour today.


Feeling a bit grim physically which has effected my mind. Some deep rooted negativity is rumbling around but I will spare you the dull details.


Highlight of my day was eating some fresh pork scratchings. Yep it really has been that dull. Some Vague inner desires to stop caning loads of diet coke but failed to deal with that one, causing more inner gloom and resignation. Oh dear. Back to the old days. All caused by heavy candida that really does rather scramble my mind.


Still, I'm not going down that root. You know the sort of day where you don't want to pick up the phone, speak to anyone or go out? That's exactly how I felt today.


Instead I did 2 long business meetings, or for the new age mob, 'connections'. Saw my chiropractor who insisted on no exercise and a neck x-ray for my on-going pain in the neck (literally and metaphorically)


Today will go down as number 156,765 in my all time day. Still, I didn't drink, have a regular job and have much to be grateful for. Perhaps I can concentrate on that before bed and hope I feel better tomorrow


Until then


Together We Are Stronger


Nicholas Evans



No comments:

Post a Comment