Friday, February 28, 2014

Day 56 - CBT

Apologies for missing a blog post yesterday. Not that I was inundated with requests from people demanding where the Daily Evans was.

In truth I was busy at work all day then I went to see my woman in the evening. Poor girl has had a right old week of it so I thought I would go over and let her look after me for a few hours. Help her take her mind off stuff.

She's been offered some CBT training and if I'm honest I'm gutted. Not that I resent people getting help, expanding their mind or learning about new ways of living. God knows life is hard enough for many of us without any help or guidance.

No, mine is a purely selfish resentment. I don't like pain. I hate it. I mean don't get me wrong, I don't mind dishing it out or suffering in endurance fitness events. But I don't like having pain inflicted on me.

So when she said she was going for CBT training my heart sank. I'm not even sure she knows what she's getting herself in for. I do and I don't like it one bit.

CBT, some of you may think is Cognitive Behavioural Therapy. Well you'll be mistaken. I know what CBT stands for. Cock and Ball Torture. It's a BDSM term and I don't like it one bit.

many readers will know I'm anything but a prude. I mean I have done most things there is to do. Don't get me wrong I don't mind the old chap being firmly handled sometimes. Even the odd bite. But I draw the line at cock and ball torture. What was she thinking? Did I have no say in this? It's a fucking disgrace. I didn't sign up for this. What do you think my name is Frank Bough or something!

Next time I'm asleep and I hear that chastity cock belt being jangled I'm out of there. No it just wont do. Not after a hard week at work. Not after anything.

I'm going to suggest she swops it for Cognitive Behavioural Therapy. I'll certainly rest easy then. I need my sleep. Lord knows I get too little anyway, let alone being terrified of receiving death by ball bag. I'll let you know how it goes.

Completed 4 weeks at work today. I whole month. I'm enjoying it and learning lots about myself. It's a recovery job in the sense I just know it's a higher power thing. The only way I'll make a success of it is if I keep my insane alcoholic head out of the way and keep committing to recovery. Reckon I'm in with half a chance.

God I hope I haven't become boring in the past month. It's been a struggle keeping up the blog but I've pretty much done it. Some days are better than others. Today was a good day professionally but a bad day groinally. Let's hope it improves tomorrow. BDSM can fuck right off today

Together We Are Stronger

Nicholas Evans

No comments:

Post a Comment