Thursday, July 17, 2014

Day 148 - What the f**k is going on with the world?

I can't write today with all this shit going on. What the fuck is happening with the world?

OK, I feel rough, grumpy, not well, back and neck hurt and not at the races this week. I'm a moody, grumpy sod but that pales into total insignificant after today's news.

Planes shot out of the Sky, 300 people dead, Israel launching ground attacks into Gaza, hundreds being killed and injured including Children. What the fuck is happening? Are we intent on eating each other up in this world?

I'm not even going to go into details. I'm not an expert nor claim to know much about World politics, history and social standing. But fuck me, can we not all chill world?

It's not really the people in my opinion it's the Governments, it's the military. It's the political power crazy lunatics. I'm convinced most people just want to get on with their lives. No matter where. Raise kids, work, live a life.

So what the fuck is happening? It's insane. It's been happening for years except now we have 24 hour rolling news channels that film it. We have social media that communicates it.

One word of warning though, don't believe the news channels or social media. It is all tainted with some view or another. Rarely is the real truth reported.

I'm sad today. I don't feel well and I'm grumpy,, but the world is in pain today. I feel that pain. I'm angry, I'm bemused. I'm sad.

What must God think, if indeed he exists. Is he looking down, shaking his head thinking, 'what the fuck are you lot up to down there, sort it out.'

I know I would be if I as God. But contrary to some people's opinion. I am not he.

Together We Are Stronger

Nicholas E Evans

No comments:

Post a Comment